As i believe i already mentioned, i love fall. While I like to celebrate the first day of fall with a hike, it was a bit to rainy & dreary for hiking to be all that fun :(. Instead I did this
Drank a delicious, fresh Pumpking beer at Southern Tier Brewing Company. I am lucky enough to live pretty much down the street from the home of my favorite pumpkin beer! It was a nice alternative way to celebrate one of my very favorite days.
In my love of all things list, I created a Fall Bucket List and thought I might as well share.
FALL BUCKET LIST
1. Go on a hike
2. Go star gazing
3. Dress up for Halloween & give out candy
4. Go to a football game (any level)
5. Decorate pumpkins
6. Make hot apple cider, applesauce, apple nachos, apple pie & apple pecan bread.
7. Go to Pumpkinville
8. Go to Apple Festival
9. Have a family Halloween gathering
10. Send letters of gratitude to loved ones.
11. Pick apples in grandma’s orchard
12. Have a family movie night with fresh popped popcorn
13. Make pumpkin bread, pumpkin spice latest, pumpkin French toast, pumpkin spice pancakes & pumpkin granola
14. Make a list of 100things I am grateful for
15. Make soup
16. Host book club
17. Have a picnic
18. Drink as many different pumpkin beers as I can find (not at the same time!)
19. Rake leaves & jump in them with the nieces & nephews.
20. Go on a date with the honey
21. Go for a country drive
22. Buy mums for the stoop
23. Make a few Christmas gifts
24. Decorate for Halloween
25. Try a new fall cocktail ( i have several delicious looking ones pinned)
26. Watch scary movies (in the dark)
27. Watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade
28. Go to octoberfest (the local one)
29. Bake fresh bread
30. Read 5 novels
31. Make homemade caramel
Will I do every single thing on this list? It’s possible but not likely…. but i would rather have too many possibilities of adventure than not enough 🙂