Here are some of the good things that have been happening in my life these past two weeks- in no particular order.
-I bought some luxurious new bedding & created something pretty (& free) for above my bed.
– I bought a fancy new scale
-We celebrated this little man (above) & this little lady (below) turning 2!
– I attended a garden fair where I gathered a lot of information, made a lot of great community connections, learned a lot of tips in a free workshop & bought delicious cupcakes
– My best friend came over for a delicious homemade brunch (including blueberry peach muffins)
– I got flowers
– This arrived in the mail! I pre ordered it months ago
– The weather has improved & the pups & I have been walking daily
– There was lots of good food & family time for Easter
– I got to wear these awesome shoes (& spend time in a coffee shop with my sister and my best friend.
-I laughed with friends until it was literally painful twice in one week
– I ordered all my seeds & bought soil etc to get started on gardening
– Two slumber parties with nieces
– I found a bunch of Christmas & NYE pics on my actual camera
– I started a new book & read it all in one day while laying in bed & drinking mug after mug of tea
– I have remembered to listen to music more often
Life has been good. I am truly blessed