I like to make these lists every birthday. They are mostly just small tasks/adventures that don’t really make the cut as far as my quarterly goal lists go, but they are things I want to incorporate in my life just the same. Some of these goals are steps in the bigger picture plans, but most are not. I think it’s fun to have a yearly “bucket list” to keep life fun and interesting.
Cheers to another year of good living!
1. Master a gluten-free bread recipe
2. Learn how to debone a whole chicken
3. Go on a long kayaking adventure
4. Reach 1,500 likes on the blog Facebook page
5. Get my driver’s license
6. Take a weekend trip with Tiffany
7. Get my bike fixed and ride it everywhere!
8. Have a backyard dinner party
9. Get the basement organized/get rid of things
10. Read 52 books
11. Write gratitude letters to the people I love
12. Outdoor yoga
13. Switch over to all homemade/natural cleaning products
14. Get a puppy.
15. Play more games.
16. Make my own almond butter
17. Volunteer work
18. Have a romantic blanket picnic by the water
19. Wrap really fancy presents
20. Up my gardening game
21. Learn how to can on my own
22. Get out and enjoy community events more.
23. Go camping for a weekend
24. Research my genealogy
25. Go an entire week without watching TV
26. Work up to posting on the blog every week day.
27. Explore new music
28. Go to NYC (it’s been far too long)
29. Pay off Credit Card
30. Reduce the amount of garbage we produce at home
31. Fly a kite
32. Make my own pasta
33. Save Coffee for Sundays/outings with friends and drink tea the rest of the time.
34. Get involved at church beyond the Sunday service.
35. Save $500